Reopening Plan: Thank You For Your Patience
With restrictions being lifted and an increasing number of businesses reopening, we wanted to keep you, our valued client, updated on Brandon Hills Veterinary Clinic’s reopening plan. Our top priority remains safeguarding the health and safety of our clients and staff, all the while continuing to provide outstanding patient care.
As a healthcare provider, factors such as waiting and exam room size, air flow and the ability to maintain safe distancing during your pet’s examination are all factors that play into our reopening plan. Also, given the newness of the COVID-19 vaccine, variants of concern and the potential for a fourth wave, our clients and staff are expressing vastly different comfort levels with respect to physical distancing.
While a reopening plan is in the works, we continue to take a cautious approach. When we do reopen, here are some of the things you can expect:
- The number of concurrent client visits will be restricted to respect physical distancing.
- One client will be allowed per patient.
- The wearing of surgical masks will be mandatory. Masks will be provided by the clinic.
- COVID-19 screening will be in place for all visitors.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be readily available throughout the clinic.
- Curbside service food and medication pickup will remain available.
- Curbside drop off will remain in place and clients will continue to have the option to virtually participate in appointments via a clinic-supplied tablet.
We thank you for your continued encouragement and support. As with you, our team looks forward to the day when they can safely welcome you back into Brandon Hills Veterinary Clinic.