- No Lilies For Cats Information about how lilies are toxic to cats and what to do in case of exposure.
- The American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) The American Animal Hospital Association (of which Brandon Hills Veterinary Clinic is a member) has a pet health library on their website with lots of useful information.
- Vet Med Center Information on pet health care and behavior for dogs, cats, reptiles, and small mammals.
- The Brandon Humane Society Information on the Brandon Humane Society. Includes links to other animal shelters and pet rescue organizations.
- Strays that Can’t Pay A local animal rescue. Includes links to other animal shelters and pet rescue organizations.
- Virden Pet Network is a friendly, small town pet rescue and registered charity
- Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) The official website of the CKC. Find information on becoming a member, registering animals through the CKC, selecting a breed that is right for you, featured breeds, and more.
- Crocus Obedience and Kennel Club The Crocus Obedience and Kennel Club offers obedience training from beginner to advanced, as well as exercises in Canine Agility, Scent Hurdling, and Flyball.
- Pet Loss Support Page Coping with pet loss.
- Hills Pet Food Hills Pet Nutrition is a leader in animal nutrition. Their website has good information on pet nutrition.
- Iams Pet Food More information on pet nutrition from Iams, a well known and respected producer of pet foods.
- Medi-Cal/Royal Canin Pet Nutrition Medi-Cal is a Canadian company which produces a number of therapeutic and preventive diets for dogs and cats.
- Purina Diabetic Management Purina Veterinary Diets® DM Dietetic Management® and DM Savory Selects™ Dietetic Management feline formulas offer dietary benefits that provide optimal nutrition while meeting your cat’s special needs: